The Canadian Rockies and the Athabasca River Valley provide the magnificent setting for Jasper, Alberta
, and provides visitors some of the most spectacular scenery anywhere in the world. With nearby Banff
, Lake Louise
, and the Columbia Ice Flow, this area offers some incredible outdoor and indoor activities that entice visitors to return year after year.
For visitors coming to Jasper, there are so many activities, and the following provides a list of just a few of them.
1. Photographers will find the location some of the best in the world for the most amazing photographs possible; from the glaciers, to the river valley, to the forests, photographers will have a never-ending choice of locations.
2. Guests who enjoy a beautiful stroll around an incredible glacial lake, then Lake Louise is a great place to spend the day and relax, and they will find the amazing emerald-colored water quite enticing.
3. Among the wide choices of places to see, Yellowhead Pass, Pyramid Mountain, Pyramid Lake, and Lake Patricia, there are plenty of outdoor activities for hiking, picnicking, and biking.
4. The Jasper National Park is part of the Canadian Rockies and is an incredible place for hiking and camping.
5. For visitors who enjoy fly fishing, this is one of the most popular places in the country for this activity.
6. The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club will provide golfers with the most scenic and challenging golf course they could imagine.
For visitors traveling to Jasper, Alberta, Canada, there are plenty of fantastic outdoor activities.