Mexico City is the second largest populated metropolitan area in the World with close to 25 million inhabitants.
Main tourist attractions and spots
- Belém Site (Tower, Padrao dos Descobrimentos monument, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)
- Aztec Ruins
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Center
- Parque das Nações (Park of The Nations)
- Igreja do Carmo Monastery
- Igreja S. Domingos Monastery
- Sé Cathedral
- Castelo S. Jorge (Castle)
- Ponte Vasco da Gama (bridge)
- Praça dos Restauradores (Restaurer's Square)
- Praça do Comércio (Commerce Square)
- St. George's Castle
- Dom Pedro IV Square
- Avenida da Liberdade
- and much more...
Mexico City's Climate
The climate in Mexico City and its regions around is moderate and semi-dry, somewhat more tropical in lower elevations.
The average annual regional temperature is 55 °F (13°C) in higher elevations to 70 °F (21°C) in lower areas. Warmest months are April and May while December and January usually have the coolest weather