Imagine walking through one of the most beautiful botanical gardens with a spectacular view of the North Atlantic Ocean. Well that's certainly what the Fuller Gardens in North Hampton, New Hampshire, has to offer. Just think of strolling through the spectacular rose gardens, not to mention enjoying the lovely fragrance of these beautiful flowers, and enjoying the bright sunny day. With their abundant varieties of flowers, statuary, and fountains, this is a delightful way to spend a day.
With the variety of activities, some of the most enjoyable includes:
- For the Horticulture enthusiast, this is a veritable gold mine, with the abundance of the beautiful Floribunda, and other incredible antique roses in this garden, they will feel as if they have stepped into their dream gardens.
- A variety of educational classes are available on the different types of roses, caring for them, pruning, classifications, and the general fun of growing these amazing gifts of nature.
- Various events are planned throughout the year, such as wine and cheese tasting, so check their calendars when planning a trip to this beautiful garden to see what else is happening.
- The shoppers have not been forgotten either, because a great gift shop is available that includes games, bird houses, wind chimes, t-shirts, flags, and a whole lot more for guests to take home and remember their trip.
- Photographers will find an abundance of great subjects to photograph.
Truly, the Fuller Gardens are a great place to spend the day.