A perfectly sunny, beautiful breezy day is the typical in Cabo Velas, Costa Rica, with a superb view of the unspoiled, serene Pacific Ocean – there is no better place to relax and enjoy the greatest vacation. This stunning resort is on a out-of-the-way peninsula on the Guanacaste district, outside of Tamarindo. This is the atypical resort because they don’t accommodate hundreds of tourist a week; they cater to families and private lesser groups who desire an out-of-the-ordinary vacation destination.
Cabo Velas, Costa Rica has some great activities to accommodate the most challenging guests, such as:
1. The activities on the beach allow visitors to swim, surf, sunbathe, go deep sea fishing, or SCUBA diving – a wide variety of things to do that make for a great vacation.
2. For the avian-enthusiasts there is an abundant quantity of unusual varieties of native and migratory birds, which are convenient for the guest to observe.
3. The equine-enthusiasts will be enthralled with the miles of beaches and gorgeous tropical scenic trails for horseback riding excursions.
4. White-water rafting is always an exciting adventure and once the rafting trip is complete, relax in a nearby hot spring to calm the river’s excitement.
5. Many people love to hike or take a relaxing walk, and this area has an abundance of tropical forests with native plants and animals that make for a wonderful morning or afternoon excursion.
6. There are also three challenging golf courses nearby.
Truly Cabo Velas, Costa Rica is a vacation spot that lures the most discriminating travelers.