The excitement of the Ferris Wheel, Roller Coasters, and arcade in Palace Playland, offers guests an alternative to a day on the beach. Whether it is going on an exhilarating ride or playing games in the arcade, this playground offers a great amusement park that young and old can enjoy. For a reasonable price, visitors can spend a day participating in the assorted activities available.
There are many things to do at the Palace Playland that visitors can enjoy, such as:
1. A variety of kiddie's rides, including a beautiful carousel, bumper cars, a giant slide, a Dumbo ride, a whale ride on the water, and many more will keep the youngest guests having a really fun day!
2. Cascade Falls, a log ride along the twists and turns on the water route, ends in a splashing good time for the whole family.
3. The Tilt-A-Whirl and the Wave Swings also provide great rides for the adventurous family.
4. The Sunwheel Ferris wheel provides a beautiful view of the park and the nearby ocean and beach, as well as a great view of the night's fireworks display.
5. The seven thrilling roller coasters in this amusement park make for exciting rides for adults, teenagers, and older children.
6. With over 200 games in the 24,000 square foot arcade, including Speedball and many arcade games testing visitor's skills, this park boasts one of the largest arcades in New England.
The Palace Playland amusement park near Ogunquit, Maine, provides a great source of entertainment for the whole family.