One of the most beautiful little towns in Canada is Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada that is located near the Columbia Ice Flow and along the main highway that transverses Canada. With some of the most scenic vistas in Canada, this is an amazing place with more outdoor activities than tourist can possibly participate in during a weeks’ vacation. They’ll simply have to return again to see and do more.
Some of the interesting and exciting activities that travelers to Lake Louise, can participate in, such as:
1. The amazing mountains that provide the backdrop for the town of Lake Louise are incredible for skiers, snowmobiling, tobogganing, snowshoeing, and other winter activities.
2. Lake Louise is one of the most stunning lakes in the country, and vacationers can enjoy boating, kayaking, and canoeing during the short summer months.
3. Fishermen will enjoy some of the best fishing in one of the most scenic places in North America.
4. For those enjoying a more vigorous activity, hiking, riding mountain bikes, and rafting are available for the more adventurous souls.
5. Children will enjoy a variety of arts and crafts projects from the various programs for kids around town.
6. Of course, serious shoppers will be happy with the number of clothing, art, jewelry, and souvenir shops available in town.
7. A range of dining experiences are available to accommodate the most demanding tastes.
For visitors, Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada is one of the most scenic and inviting places in Canada to spend a vacation with diverse activities.