At the city limit signs to Hershey
, everyone coming to this town knows to roll down the windows and take a deep breath – the marvelous chocolate aroma fills the air and is like walking into the middle of a giant Hershey’s Kiss. It’s known as “The Sweetest Place on Earth” because that wonderful Hershey’s Chocolate factory is the main reason people travel from far and wide to come to this aromatic town.
For travelers who have never been to Hershey before, there are quite a few attractions, besides that wonderful chocolate that invites guests to stop and stay, such as:
- Hershey Gardens is a marvelous 23 acre garden that everyone will enjoy spending some time in this amazing landscaping, and seeing the fantastic Butterfly House.
- The ZooAmerica located in Hershey has some excellent outdoor exhibits and indoor displays; and be sure to see their newest residents in the Ocelot habitat.
- Hershey Park is a wonderful amusement park where the entire family can spend a great day riding everything from the carousel to the roller coasters, and seeing some great shows.
- Sports fans will enjoy the Hershey Bears Hockey team, and for guest visiting during Hockey season – make sure to catch a game.
- And last, but not least, a tour of the Hershey Chocolate factory is a great way to taste some fabulous chocolate, and see how it’s made and packaged.
Expect to get some great chocolate, and have a lot of fun in Hershey.
There are no Hershey articles at this time. Hershey Overview
There are no Best of Hershey, Pennsylvania pictures at this time.