One of the most notable landmarks in the country is the Inner Harbor of Baltimore,
Visitors to the Inner Harbor will find plenty of exciting places to see and things to do that include:
• One of the great places to spend the entire day is the National Aquarium that is home to more than 16,000 assorted fish and other marine wildlife.
• Sea-lovers will enjoy the a sail that is a two hour cruise of this beautiful harbor aboard a magnificent 44 foot ketch or a speed boat ride along the harbor.
• For Civil War buffs and ship lovers, be sure to take a tour of the USS Constellation, the last vessel from the Civil War that is still floating, docked at Pier 1 on the harbor.
• Museum lovers will find an abundant supply of museums include the Babe Ruth Birthplace, the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum, the Civil War Museum, the Edgar Allen Poe Museum, and many more.
• For visitors who enjoy walking tours, take the Baltimore Ghost Tour that includes the ever-so-fun Haunted Pub Walk.
Some people have Paris, but for everyone traveling to Baltimore's Inner Harbor, they'll always remember the great time they had in Baltimore, sightseeing, shopping, and seeing all the historical sites.