When visitors arrive in Hershey, Pennsylvania, the first thing they notice is the wonderful chocolate aroma that permeates the city from Hershey's Chocolate World. When Milton Hershey discovered a delicious recipe for a luscious chocolate as a coating for the caramel candies he made in 1894, and this wonderful chocolate turned out to be incredibly popular, and has remained so for well over a century. Their milk chocolate is still one of the most popular flavors of chocolate in the country today.
When visitors enter the Hershey's Chocolate World, not only is that wonderful chocolate aroma astounding, but there are some great things to do in this facility, such as:
- Free chocolate samples are probably the most popular part of the tour and everyone get samples of their favorite chocolates.
- A tour of the Hershey's Kisses packaging plant allows visitors to see exactly how everyone's favorite treat is made and wrapped.
- The Hershey Trolley Works is a wonderful little trolley that takes visitors all around this scrumptious facility.
- One of the newest attractions here is the 'Create Your Own Candy Bar' attraction which allows visitors to select their favorite ingredients, run the equipment, design their own packages, and make their very own specialty candy bar.
- A great 3D show in the facility cinema also shows a variety of chocolate-lover's films.
Hershey, Pennsylvania is home to the Hershey's Chocolate World, and this city is truly the sweetest place in the world; complete with the best chocolate.